*1. Is the nominee a professional or amateur photographer?
2. In what books, scientific journals, popular magazines, or newspapers has the nominee’s photography been published?
3. In what public or private venues has the nominee’s photographs been displayed? How have these photographs informed
or educated the public regarding conservation issues? Please indicate exhibition dates.
*4. How has the use of the nominee’s images led to meaningful conservation efforts?
*5. How have the nominee’s images been used to help inform and educate the public?
6. What forms of recognition has the nominee received for their photography as related to conservation efforts or awareness?
*7. List the regions, or areas in the world where the nominee has taken images that depict conservation issues, and briefly
describe the conservation issue for each location.
8. How is it that you became familiar with the nominee’s conservation photographs?
9. Has your nominee contributed funds to support conservation?
*10. In your own words, why do you feel the nominee deserves to hold the title of Conservation Photographer of the Year?